Illinois-Tech-provided Banner v.9 training materials can found by clicking on the applicable below-listed links:
Videos of the Consultants from the Stata Information Group (SIG) Training IIT Staff:
Banner v.9 Finance - September 2018:
Banner v.9 HR/Payroll - September 2018:
Banner v.9 Financial Aid - October 2018
Banner v.9 Student Services - October 2018
Banner v.9 Student AR - October 2018
- Day 1: Part 1
Useful Ellucian (vendor)-supplied Banner v.9 Documentation, Videos, and Links:
- Banner 9 Keyboard Shortcuts- to provide a comparison between Banner v.8 and Banner v.9 shortcuts.
- Banner Transformed - Getting Started with your Administrative Applications- to assist you with getting familiar with Banner v.9's new look and feel and navigation.
- Getting Started with Banner 9 - An Overview of the User Interface and Keyboard Shortcuts - to proide a video overview.
- If you are interested in being part of the vendor's e-community, an open forum with participants from all Banner schools, in which people share ideas and their experiences with Banner v.9, you can create your own Ellucian HUB account; to do so, please follow the below-listed step-by-step instructions.
- Select the following link to request an Ellucian HUB account: https://clientapps.ellucian.com/SignUp
- Enter your Illinois Tech email address in the two "Email address" fields.
- Enter the "CAPTCHA" text as prompted and click on the Submit button.
- In the Registration Details dialog box, please enter the information requested and click on the Submit Registration button.
- In the Terms of Agreement... dialog box, please review the terms as deemed necessary and, if applicable, click on the I Agree button.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your registration submission. It may take up to five days for the vendor to process your registration, although it is typically takes less time.
- After your registration has been approved, you will receive an email from email@example.com. You will have seven days to click on the link in that email to activate your Ellucian HUB account.
- After clicking on that link, you will be taken to an account completion page to choose your password and fill in some additional details for your Ellucian Hub profile. Once your profile setup is complete, you will be able to log in to the Ellucian Hub website and share in the e-community experience.