Illinois Institute of Technology transitioned to Banner v.9 on October 26, 2018.
- Will there be a peiod of time after October 26, 2018 in which Banner v.8 will coexist with Banner v.9?
- Yes, briefly. Although Banner v.9's Admin Pages (which replace Banner v.8 INB) are currently in operation, pursuant to a request from the Banner functional users, access to Banner v.8 INB will still be available until the university's weekly Maintenance Window on Friday, November 9, 2018 at 9:15 p.m.
- How do I access Banner v.8?
- As of October 26, 2018, the Banner SSO channel is no longer available in the myIIT.edu portal, at least not in the way you used to access it. Instead, you access anner v.8 and Banner v.9 via an icon found in the Google-apps-like grid in the top, right corner of the screen. Please see the visual below.
- By clicking on the B8 icon, you will open the Banner 8 INB login page.
- Enter your myIIT.edu username and password, and then click Connect.