Equipment rental is a service provided by the Support Desk.
All Requests Must Have the Following Information
- Date and time equipment is needed.
- Date and time the equipment will be returned.
- Time by which the setup should be completed.
- A diagram showing how the equipment should be set-up.
- Whether the equipment is being picked up or delivered to customer. Note the Support Desk only delivers for quantities of 4 or more, unless labor is requested.
- Customer must agree to all charges before rental can be scheduled.
- OTS equipment should be requested at least five business days in advance of an event. Failure to do so may result in your not being able to check out the equipment.
- Rush/emergency rentals (within five days), if feasible, incur a $50 additional rush charge.
- Rentals prior to 9:30 a.m. are charged 2 hours' labor because two team members will be assigned.
|Laptop||$50/day per laptop|
|Wireless microphone||$20/day per microphone|
|Card reader||$10/day per reader|