DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- In a browser window, go to https://vpn.iit.edu
- Log in using your MyIIT Portal username and password. Do not change the Group dropdown
- After clicking the Login button, it will autodetect your operating system and provide a download button.
- Click the Dowload for... button.
Setup and Connect Using cisco Anyconnect for Red Hat based Linux
- Add EPEL repository to CentOS
sudo yum install epel-release
- Install the OpenConnect package
sudo yum install openconnect
- Open a terminal window and run the following command.
sudo openconnect https://vpn.iit.edu
- Enter the GROUP which will be IIT-VPN-USERS and hit enter
- Enter your portal credentials (without @hawk.iit.edu, @iit.edu, etc.) and hit enter.
- When you see Established DTLS Connection, you are connected.
- You will need to keep the terminal open and the program running as long as you want to be connected.
Disconnect from the IIT VPN
- Simply close the program/terminal