Download and Install
- In a browser window, go to https://vpn.iit.edu
- Log in using your MyIIT Portal username and password. Do not change the Group dropdown.
- After clicking the Login button, it will autodetect your operating system and provide a download button.
- Click the Dowload for... button.
- Once dowloaded, run the installer and follow the prompts.
Setup and Connect using the Cisco AnyConnect for Windows
- Launch the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- If the dropdown next to the Connect button is blank, type in vpn.iit.edu
- Click Connect.
- Enter the following information and then click OK:
- Group: IIT-VPN-USERS
- Username: your myIIT Portal username
- Password: your myIIT Portal password
- When the VPN connection is established, a message display in the lower-right corner of your screen will inform you that you are now connected to the VPN.
Disconnect from the IIT VPN
- In the system tray area of your taskbar near the clock, click the Cisco AnyConnect icon.
- At the prompt, click Disconnect.