Guest and Event Access
OTS provides guest wireless access to IIT tenants, IIT supported events, and visitors of the University who are sponsored by faculty, staff, or student of Illinois Institute of Technology. The person sponsoring can request access for the visitor by contacting the OTS Support Desk.
How to Request Access
The sponsor or event coordinator should contact the OTS Support Desk to request guest or event access. The OTS Support Desk can be contacted by your preferred method below.
Connecting to the IIT-Connect Wireless Network
IIT-Connect provides internet access to guests and tenants of Illinois Institute of Technology. Login credentials or an access code is required to gain internet connectivity.
- Choose “IIT-Connect” when selecting a wireless network from your device
- Once connected, a login page should automatically load on most devices. Laptops and desktops may need to open a web browser to load the page.
- Enter the login credentials or guest access code that was provided to you. You must also agree to the acceptable network usage policy before continuing.
- After continuing the main iit.edu web page should automatically load indicating you now have internet access.
- You can contact the OTS Support Desk if you have issues connecting.
All event requests are routed through IIT Event Services. If you have network specific needs for your event, such as wireless access for your non IIT guests, or wired connectivity at a specific location, that information should be submitted to event services. Event Services can be contacted by your preferred method below.