If you have forgotten your password or wish to reset it, please follow the below-listed steps.
You Are Not Logged Into the Portal
Reset Your Password Online
- Launch the portal (https://my.iit.edu) and click on "Forget Password"?
- You will be prompted for the answers to your secret questions and then you will be able to reset your password yourself.
Contact the Support Desk
A Support Desk staff member will ask to verify the following:
- Date of birth
- CWID or A-number
- Last known address
Once the staff member is able to verify your identity, they will reset your password.
You Are Currently Logged Into the Portal
- Click on the "My Account" link in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your current password and then your new password twice, as requested.
- Click on "Save Changes" to update your password.
Note: Remember that once this password change goes through, within five minutes your password in all related systems, including your Google Mail/Google Apps, will change and you'll be prompted by Outlook, your phone, etc. to update your password.