If you have forgotten your password or wish to reset it, please follow the below-listed steps.
You Are Not Logged Into the Portal
Reset Your Password Online
- Launch the portal (https://my.iit.edu) and click on "Forgot your password"?
- You will be prompted for the answers to your secret questions and then you will be able to reset your password yourself.
Contact the Support Desk
A Support Desk staff member will ask you to verify some personal information.
Once the staff member is able to verify your identity, they will reset your password.
You Are Currently Logged Into the Portal
- Click on the your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Reset Password".
- Enter your current password and then your new password twice, as requested.
- Click on "Update Passsword" button.
Note: Remember that once this password change goes through, within five minutes your password in all related systems, including your Google Mail/Google Apps, will change and you'll be prompted by Outlook, your phone, etc. to update your password.