Connect to the IIT-Secure Wireless Network
Please select the links below for your type of device:
- Android Devices
- Apple OSX Devices (Macintosh)
- Apple IOS Devices (iPhones/iPads)
- Microsoft Windows Devices
OTS supports the following devices and equipment for accessing IIT network and systems wirelessly
- Computers using Windows Vista/7/8/10 and above or Mac OS X 10.7.5 and above
- Apple iPads running IOS 6.1.6 and above
- All other devices will be supported on a best-effort basis
- All IIT students, faculty and staff are required to register their device(s) via the IIT DHCP Registration site (https://dhcp.iit.edu or https://188.8.131.52).
- Devices that do not have a web browser or unable to access the registration site must be registered manually by contacting the OTS Support Desk.
- Users connecting to IIT-Connect are not required to register their device(s).
If you need assistance with manual configuration or experience connection issues, contact the Support Desk at support.iit.edu, for answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Or, contact them directly at 312.567.3375 (on campus x7Desk) or by email to email@example.com.