Equipment rental is a service provided by the Support Desk.
All rental Requests Must Have the Following Information
- Date and time equipment is needed.
- Date and time equipment will be returned.
- Time by which the setup should be completed.
- A diagram showing how the equipment should be set-up.
- Whether the equipment is being picked up or delivered to customer. Note the Support Desk only delivers for quantities of 4 or more, unless labor is requested.
- Customer must agree to all charges before the rental can be scheduled.
- OTS equipment should be requested at least two business days in advance of an event. Failure to do so may result in your not being able to check out the equipment.
- Rush/emergency rentals (within 2 days), if feasible, incur a $50 additional rush charge.
- Rentals prior to 9:30 a.m. are charged 2 hours' labor because two team members will be assigned.
If you encounter technical issues when reserving equipment, please contact the Support Desk at 312.567.3375 or email@example.com.
Equipment Rental Will be Given the Following Priority
1. Illinois Tech classes
2. Illinois Tech organizations
3. Non-Illinois Tech organizations
Students who wish to check out equipment must have written approval from a faculty member. Faculty and staff will be directly responsible for the equipment.
|Laptop||$50/day per laptop|
|Wireless microphone||$20/day per microphone|
|Card reader||$10/day per reader|
Additional fees may be applied for last minute, special requests or extended duration rentals.
For a details on the Equipment Rental Policy, please click here.
Renting equipment requires that Illinois Tech departments approve of the charges prior to pickup.
To reserve a laptop, please contact the Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org